What Your Reports
Aren't Telling You
November 9, 2017
The reports that come with your software systems can certainly be useful, but they’re only telling you their side of the story. Not until you take data from your multiple production systems and combine it into new, more meaningful reports, will you get the full story.
When you utilize these advanced reports, your entire company gains insight into the full scope of their work. Here are 3 reasons you should use Advanced Reports.
1. Brings Transparency to Your Operation
- Real-time insights on the status of your orders.
- See when all orders are projected to close.
- Automatic alerts for unpaid invoices
2. Easily Identify Trends
- Know the best time to reach out to a specific agent.
- Know how many orders to expect from any given agent.
- An individual’s or team’s performance has changed.
3. Data Becomes Actionable Information
- Real-time updates on the progression of orders – know when it’s time to follow up on work.
- Know how to staff appropriately based on closing projections.
- Once you’ve identified a change in performance you can find out what has changed and act from there.
At the end of the day, Advanced Reporting helps you make business decisions better, faster and with more confidence! When you and your team easily see how all the data points relate to each other you get the whole story and reduce the need for update emails, phone calls, and meetings.
We realize you likely don’t have an Excel guru on your team so you’re thinking “this is a great idea but it’s just not going to work for us”. Well, we’re here to tell you it’s a lot easier to get these reports than you’d think. Click the link below to learn more.